Kia Ora is a New Zealand greeting from the Maori language.
It literally means "be well" or "be healthy", but is often translated as "Hi!"
759 W Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, in Midtown
Open for breakfast and lunch - Mon-Fri 6:30 am - 2:30 pm
Eat in, take out, call ahead: 404-607-9312
Follow us on Twitter!
CLOSED March 4th to 14th due to a family matter
Open for business Monday, March 17. Thank you!
Food and drink info
Lakehouse brewed (Bold, Medium, Medium Decaf) plus a wide variety of espresso drinks (cappuccino, latte, etc.)
Breakfast and lunch sandwich options
- Breads: Masada white, whole wheat, marble rye, sourdough, multi-grain, bagel (plain, sesame, everything), croissant, wrap
- Cheeses: American, cheddar, Swiss, provolone, pepperjack, feta
- Meats: ham, turkey, bacon, sausage (patty)
- Garden vegetables
At the front counter
- Sweets: muffin (try one split and grilled), Danish (again, try it grilled), cupcakes, brownies, cookies
- Drinks: Numi hot tea selection, San Pellegrino sparkling orange and lemon (my favorite) in cans;
canned Coke drinks, bottled water, Tropicana fruit juices, Lipton iced tea in bottles
- Attire: Casual
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Parking: Street (ParkAtlanta rates), Garage (enter on West Peachtree - 2 hours free with validated ticket)
- Price Range: $
- Good for Groups: Yes
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Take-out: Yes
- Waiter Service: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Outdoor Seating: Yes
- Good For: Breakfast, Lunch
- Alcohol: None
Yes, this site is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Suggestions? Email webmaster at cafekiaora dot com.
This site is hosted by a fan. Click here for a page with photos of some of my favorite dishes.